Cut down on clutter and keep up with your finances
Your monthly account statements contain good information that can be used to track spending and tweak budgets. But paper versions aren't great for the planet and can get lost in the shuffle of everyday life. With e-Statements, your financial data appears online like clockwork every month, making it easier to find whenever you want to use it.
- We'll email you when your e-Statement is ready
- Access your e-Statement within Online Banking
- Download or print e-Statements for your records
- Previous statements are archived for your convenience
- Reduces risk of fraud or identity theft that can occur when financial data is sent through the postal mail
How to sign up for e-Statements
- Log in to Online Banking. Enter your banking ID and PIN.
- If you're new to Online Banking, enter/update email address and submit.
- Click on "e-Statement" tab.
- Click "details" which will give a list of accounts. All accounts will be checked to receive e-statements and notices via secure email. Un-check any accounts for which you do not want to receive e-statements. Then click "save settings."
- Check and verify your email address.
- Enter a security phrase that will be known only to you, for example: "ice cream." This phrase will be displayed on all valid emails sent from this site.
- Click "I agree to the listed terms."
- Click "Enroll now."